- This event has passed.
Master Class in Atraumatic Extraction and Immediate Implant (Set of 5 surgical instruments worth Rs 5000 free)
October 9 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Master Class in Atraumatic Extraction and Immediate Implant
(Set of 5 surgical instruments worth Rs 5000 free)
Learn techniques of conservative tooth extractions preserving the tooth sockets for immediate implant placement.
This Master Class answers the “When, Why and How” in relation to these procedures as well as discusses grafting options and wound closure techniques.
Speaker: Dr. Ratnadeep Patil
Date: 9th Oct 2019 (Wed)
Time: 9.00am to 4.00pm
Fees: Rs 7,670 (includes 18% gst)
Register here: https://bit.ly/323jJ6o
1. Concepts of wound healing around implants
2. Techniques and instruments for atraumatic extraction
3. Bone evaluation after extraction
4. Determine when immediate implant placement is valid
5. Role of bone graft
6. Direction of osteotomy in single rooted and multiple rooted teeth
7. Drilling sequence and primary stability
8. 3Dimensionally correct implant placement
9. Wound closure
Demonstration on Model:
Use of bone graft to manage excessive buccal bone defect
Demonstration & Hands-on:
(on specialized models with natural anatomical root sockets)
Osteotomy and dummy implant placement in single root socket
Osteotomy and dummy implant placement in multiple roots socket
Hurry up! Limited seats only.
Contact for further queries:
Mrs. Aarthi Maddela
+91 98190 90608